THE PAX AMERICANA INSTITUTE’S RESEARCH AREAS
Below, find the most recent publications from PAI’s veteran writers, researchers and thought-leaders.
PAI publishes a number of different categories of writing on a regular basis:
- Featured Projects
- We archive our most important and influential works as featured projects. We look at the most important issues in the world today and interpret them through the lens of classical conservatism. Find all of our Featured Projects by clicking here.
- Weekly Snapshot
- Once per week, get a short analysis and synopsis of the most important news happening in the Midwest. Lightly editorialized, we contextualize what’s going on from our unique Classical Conservative perspective so that you understand everything that’s happening in your area. Find all of our Weekly Snapshots by clicking here.
- Suggested Articles
- During our reading & researching, we come across the best examples of exemplary conservative thought, and we catalog them all for your convenience. Read the articles that we think you need to know to be up-to-date with the best conservative thinking in the Midwest. Find all of our Suggested Articles posts by clicking here.
- Intelligence Forecast
- We go beyond the news and current events, and analyze the most important global situations. The intelligence forecast is our heavy-hitter in classical conservative analysis: we interpret the biggest events in the world through the lens of classical conservatism and morality. Find all of our Intelligence Forecasts by clicking here.
- Policy Issues
- The Pax Americana Institute uses works written by several different key intellectual conservatives. Our Policy Issues section has vital analysis of important issues by Midwestern conservative minds. Find all of our Policy Issue articles by clicking here.